Valar DT45 Rim Brake wheels are made with Toray T800 carbon fiber. Our engineers have optimised the rim carbon layup, with high tensile strength carbon fiber at the most crucial points to provide rims stiffness.
Valar DT Series assembled the latest generation of the DT240 hub for the rim brake version, with the latest 240S ratchet exp freehub system to increases the bearing lifetime thanks to the increased bearing distance.
The new version of the end caps simplifies the tool-free disassembly and makes maintenance easier. The hollow-machined ratchets transfer the energy invested directly into acceleration thanks to the 36 teeth.
They use thinner prepregs for better control over the layup, which make the same wall thickness but comes with more layers, and bring a lighter weight with better stiffness.
Zero-Coating Design on carbon products surface is a top notch and difficult technology, unquestionably it’s a trend on high-end carbon products! Actually, just a few factories have mastered the technology！Zero-coating technology shows the fine fiber structure of the carbon rim giving each wheel an individual touch and reducing the rim weight.
Valar DT Series Rims made with Zero-Coating Technology on marbling surface, it saves about 15g per rim, we paint clear coating on 25% surface, and the rest of area keep marbling carbon fiber as it came out of the mould, we think this design looks beautiful and unique. Our 45mm Depth Valar DT45 rim’s weight is 1430g+/-15g per set.
- Ultralight 45mm height Toray T800 carbon fiber rim
- Aerodynamic profile with marbling surface
- 19mm internal width and 26mm external width clincher rim
- Tubeless compatible (supports tubeless tires from 23-32mm)
- Zero-Coating Finished Technology
- DT Swiss 240 hub with Ratchet EXP structure
- Supplied with standard Shimano compatible 11s freewheel body
- Sapim CX-Ray aerodynamic stainless spokes
- Sapim Alloy hidden locking nipples with spacers
- High-temperature resistant grooved brake track
- Accessories: Brake Pads, QR Skewers, Spare spokes and nipples.
- Weight: 1410±15g